[Eecs_phd] Information Technology Services Open House at Office of Ohio Attorney General - Wednesday, November 16 from 4pm-7pm - Columbus, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:59:20 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

As promised, the Ohio Attorney General's Information Technology Services Open House has been scheduled!

The event will be held on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm at our downtown Columbus, OH location. Please forward the attached flyer to your students and let them know that they can RSVP directly to me via phone or email, if interested in attending. This is a great opportunity to connect with ITS Management and learn about our summer internship program before the application goes live around the holidays.  We also have several permanent positions we are recruiting for as well.

Thank you!

Alysha Clark
HR Analyst- Human Resources Section
Office of Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine
Office number: 614-466-8911
Direct number: 614-728-8295
Alysha.Clark at ohioattorneygeneral.gov<mailto:Alysha.Clark at ohioattorneygeneral.gov>