[Eecs_phd] Renovations to 3rd Floor Stocker

Cribben, Denise cribben at ohio.edu
Thu May 12 11:26:40 EDT 2016

Attention EECS Graduate Students!

See Dr. Juedes' message below regarding the start of renovations to the 3rd floor of Stocker.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear EECS Faculty and Staff,

                The third floor renovations for this summer are proceeding more slowly that I was initially told.    It now appears that the renovations (starting with asbestos abatement)  will start Monday.     It is my understanding that the following rooms on the third floor will be unavailable starting Monday (for about a week):

311
313
315
321
321B
321C
321D
321E
322
322B
322C
322D
322E
323

Now, there may be more rooms that are effected.   I will check again on Friday.

If you need anything in those rooms, please remove them prior to Monday morning.   Once the black curtains come up, these spaces will be *OFF LIMITS* until the black curtains come
down.   Please be aware that it may take more than a week to complete the asbestos abatement.

---Best Regards,
---David W. Juedes, Chair, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

Denise K. Cribben
Administrative Services Associate
Graduate Programs
Stocker Center 331
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.1922
F: 740.593.0007
cribben at ohio.edu<mailto:cribben at ohio.edu>
[cid:image002.gif at 01CDB91B.85A1A030]
Russ College of Engineering and Technology
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

[cid:image004.png at 01CDB91B.85A1A030]

www.ohio.edu/engineering/eecs/<http://www.ohio.edu/engineering/eecs/>
www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering<http://www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering>
www.twitter.com/russcollege<http://www.twitter.com/russcollege>