[Eecs_phd] General Electric - GhostRed Hackathon - February 3 & 4, 2017 in Cincinnati

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 19 09:58:57 EST 2016

General Electric will be hosting their GhostRed Hackathon at the GE Global Ops Center in Cincinnati on Friday, February 3rd and Saturday, February 4th 2017.  This event also serves as a recruiting event for GE.

For a general overview, please visit - https://www.ghostred.com/

For more information and to register, please visit - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ghosthack-cincinnati-tickets-29758840493?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

Description

At GhostHack you will experience what it means to be a digital industrial. Our problem areas can only be solved with the help of your imaginative, and passionate approach to the worlds biggest challenges. Join us to explore a new frontier, build meaningful relationships, and author our digital industrial future.

We will be posting more information with regards to problem areas, prizes, and day of agenda on our devpost page (coming soon).

Date and Time

Fri, Feb 3, 2017, 3:00 PM - Sat, Feb 4, 2017, 5:00 PM EST

Location

GE Global Operation Center

191 Rosa Parks St

Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

GE Digital connects streams of machine data to powerful analytics and people, providing industrial companies with valuable insights to manage assets and operations more efficiently. World-class talent and software capabilities help drive digital industrial transformation for big gains in productivity, availability and longevity. We do this by leveraging Predix, our cloud-based operating system, purpose built for the unique needs of industry.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D257AB.20D57590]