[Eecs_phd] Open Career Opportunities - (2) Product Engineers (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree) and (2) Product Engineer II - Electrical (Electrical Engineering degree) (suburb North of Detroit), (6) Engineers for Toledo

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 8 08:26:10 EST 2016

To apply, please email your resume to Susan Rosenlieb at sr at hirepro.us<mailto:sr at hirepro.us>

 I am in need of approximately 10 or more Engineers.   The positions are in a suburb north of Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.  Per your request, attached is additional information on the Detroit-area positions.  I will have the Toledo information shortly.  These are full-time permanent positions with great salaries
($ 60,000-$ 80,000) and ($ 90,000-$ 120,000) and outstanding benefit packages.

If you need additional information or have questions, please do not hesitate to call me.  Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Sue Rosenlieb

Susan Rosenlieb
Talent Acquisition Manager
6505 Rockside Road, Suite 103
Independence, OH 44131
(216) 241-1800 Office
(440) 554-6958 Cell
sr at hirepro.us<mailto:sr at hirepro.us>
This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct the error and delete the original email. Thank you.