[Eecs_phd] Math Club Meeting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 25 12:21:27 EDT 2016

Dear Math Lovers and Everyone Else,

Math Club
On Monday we will be having our new member meeting. This will take place at 5pm in Morton 115. I understand that some of you have class that ends at 5:05, but don't feel discouraged to walk in a few minutes late. We are an open enviornment. We will be talking about math club and all of the cool stuff we have planned for the year and also we want to know what you want to get out of math club. More information about math club will be on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OUMath/ and our orgsync which is listed under Ohio University Math Club. If you have any questions or want to be added to our email list, you can email me at ohio.mathclub at gmail.com<mailto:ohio.mathclub at gmail.com>. I hope to see you all there!

Happy mathing,
Abdalah El-Barrad
Ohio University (Class of 2017)
BS in Economics and Applied Mathematics (Dual)
Computer Science Minor
Math Club President