[Eecs_phd] Intern and Career Opportunities at Marshall Space Flight Center

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 15 08:04:25 EDT 2016

From: Best, Eric A. (MSFC-EV41)[ESSSA] [mailto:eric.a.best at nasa.gov<mailto:eric.a.best at nasa.gov>]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:48 PM
To: Irwin, Dennis <irwind at ohio.edu<mailto:irwind at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Intern and Career Opportunities at Marshall Space Flight Center

Dr. Irwin,

You might not remember me, it’s been about 17 years since I took your introductory class, but I am reaching out to you regarding a few opportunities down at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center on the Space Launch System (SLS). I am now the hiring manager for Jacobs Technology in the Control Dynamics group at Marshall. We are developing the GN&C systems for the SLS and I am looking for some good candidates to fill a few current vacancies.

Below are a few opportunities for a few positions we have a need for support and are seeking more junior level engineers. I already contacted Dr. Zhu and Dr. Lawrence about the second position below, but I wanted to broaden my search as we have a need for Guidance and Navigation engineers as well. Navigation is often a particularly difficult area to fill for us.

https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=AS00008K – Lander Modeling and Simulation Intern

https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=AS000075 – Lander Modeling and Simulation Full Time Hire

https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=AS000086 – Navigation Engineer

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Eric A. Best
Control Systems Design and Analysis – EV41
Skill Lead
Jacobs ESSSA Group
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center – Bldg 4600/4120
256-544-7544<tel:256-544-7544>
eric.a.best at nasa.gov<mailto:eric.a.best at nasa.gov>