[Eecs_phd] Google Tech Talk/Information Session - today at 7pm - ARC 106 - RSVP to attend

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 19 09:50:11 EST 2015

Google is inviting all Russ College students to attend a Tech Talk/Information session today (Thursday, November 19th ) at 7pm in ARC 106.  The Google representatives are Russ College Alumni.

Note:  Please RSVP at https://goo.gl/15Ec8a if you plan to attend. It's absolutely important that students complete the form, not for headcount purposes necessarily but more so because those students stand to gain an edge. They're provided with a follow-up email that includes links to our resources, job openings, internship opportunities, development tools, and more. Also, a team of screeners is dedicated to going through that list to encourage stand out students to apply for roles.

Google is reaching out to Ohio University students! Want to hear about what it’s like to work at Google and Technical development tips for your resume and interviews? Come learn firsthand from a
Google Software Engineer! We’ll have signups for mock interviews and resume workshops on the following Friday.

WHEN:
Today - Thursday, November 19th @ 7:00pm
Laying the Groundwork for a Successful Tech Career
*Students in attendance will have the opportunity to sign up for mock interviews and resume workshops the following day (Friday, November 20th)

WHERE:
ARC 106

Sign up at:
https://goo.gl/15Ec8a