[Eecs_msee] Office Engineer needed at Bansal Construction in Fairfield, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue May 24 12:24:53 EDT 2016

Bansal Construction Inc. is a medium size Heavy & Highway Electrical Construction Company.
We perform highway lighting, Traffic signals, & Airport lighting, for Cities, State, & Federal Government.
We have about 35 workers in the field & about 12 persons in the office.
We need an office engineer who can help in submittal of shop drawings, & follow up with release of materials after approval.
The hired individual  will be working directly with the project supervisors to keep them informed of the status of materials. Once trained, he/she will arrange for quotations & also procure day to day needed materials for various projects.

We shall prefer an engineer who has graduated & has been through the co-op training during the education.
If the applicant has had some courses in electrical field that will be a plus.
It will be a long term employment for a person who is motivated & is willing to learn our trade.
As regards pay scale, we will offer a package commensurate with qualifications. The package will include a salary, & participation in company 401k plans etc.

To apply, please email your resume to Ajay Bansal at ajay.bansal at bansalinc.com<mailto:ajay.bansal at bansalinc.com>