[Eecs_mscs] Annual Retreat Student Feedback

Schaupp, Jacob js400421 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 20 08:37:52 EDT 2024

Dear Fellow Graduate Computer Science Students,

As we approach our annual faculty retreat, your thoughts and opinions are crucial in shaping the future direction of our department. This year, I have been asked to gather feedback from all computer science graduate students to share at the retreat.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you think is working well in the department and where improvements can be made! Please take some time to share your thoughts with me by sending an email directly to me at js400421 at ohio.edu<mailto:js400421 at ohio.edu>. Your responses will be kept anonymous.

Your insights will help inform discussions around aspects of the department which impact our collective success as a graduate community.  This is a very important time of the year as the department plans for next year. So please take a few moments to share your thoughts. Thank you so much!

Best Regards,
Jacob Schaupp