[Eecs_mscs] TA opportunity

Jadwisienczak, Wojciech jadwisie at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:56:18 EST 2024

Hello,
There is a TA opportunity for interested students having a background in EE, please see below...

The mechanical engineering department is currently in search of a TA for ME3550 (mechatronic components). The class is mostly introduction-level electrical engineering concepts, so we are looking for an upperclassman electrical engineering student. The position would be Thursday from 9-11 am for lab and then a few hours throughout the week for grading. We can start at $13 an hour with the possibility to increase pay if all goes well. Anyone of interest could begin as soon as possible. Please contact the Grad Chair's office if qualified and interested. Thank you.
Best,
Dr.J