[Eecs_mscs] Seeking Your Input for the EECS Annual Retreat

Jadwisienczak, Wojciech jadwisie at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:43:20 EDT 2023

Hello fellow EECS graduate students,

I hope this message finds you well. As your representative for the upcoming EECS Annual Retreat on September 22, I'm eager to gather a collective perspective on our graduate experience.

Your insights into experiences, challenges, and aspirations for our program's future are invaluable. If there are specific concerns or ideas you feel should be presented to the EECS Board of Trustees and faculty, please don't hesitate to share.

Kindly send your feedback my way by September 20th. Your voice is essential in ensuring a genuine representation of our graduate community. Thank you for helping make our program even better!

Cheers,
James Daniels

Jd541820 at ohio.edu<mailto:Jd541820 at ohio.edu>