[Eecs_mscs] Cybermania - OHIO versus Miami

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:32:54 EDT 2023

The contest is running until October 26.

It's Cybersecurity Awareness month and in celebration, the Information Security Team has partnered with our counterparts at Miami University to host Cybermania, a contest between our community and theirs. To participate, simply fill out a five-question quiz on our site. It's open to all OHIO account holders, and you'll be entered to win a prize pack! Information and the link to participate can be found at https://www.ohio.edu/oit/security/cybersecurity-awareness-month. Please pass on to anyone who you know who might want to participate as well!

Thanks so much,

Reagan

[cidimage001.jpg at 01D78AA1.FA3D0630]

Reagan Neviska (she/her/hers)

Office of Information Security

Information Security Analyst II

16 West Green Drive Grosvenor Hall 030 • Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
T: 740.566.7233 • rlneviska at ohio.edu<mailto:rlneviska at ohio.edu> • www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>