[Eecs_mscs] Kids on Campus- employment opportunity for interested students

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 17 16:56:59 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Kids on Campus is preparing for our 5-week summer day camp program, which will be held June 12th-July 14th. We are reaching out to your department in hopes of finding some eager graduate or undergraduate students who would like to help with our summer program by sharing their knowledge and expertise while working with kids of various ages.

This is a paid hourly position, and we welcome interested students to apply through this link:  https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/45044
Summer Camp Counselor for Kids on Campus (Student)<https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/45044>
Develop leadership, public speaking and other marketable skills while having fun and working with some amazing kids! Summer Camp Counselors perform a variety of program activities including:1. Help deliver engaging, hands-on enrichment activities to enhance and expand children's knowledge and experience.2. Ensure safety of children while participating in camp activities.3. Assist with preparing and serving meals and snacks.4. Monitor children's progress and accomplishments under direction of supervisor.5. Provide oversight of children transitioning between activities.6. Provide clerical support to camp administrators.
www.ohiouniversityjobs.com<http://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com>

Would you please extend this offer to any student(s) who may be looking for part-time work this summer and who would enjoy the opportunity to share more about their focus of study?

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office.

Sincerely,

Cassie Fowler

Cassie Fowler
Administrative Assistant
Ohio University Kids on Campus
College of Health Sciences & Professions
Grover Center W139A
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
P: 740-566-8543