[Eecs_mscs] Opportunity for TA in fall'23

Jadwisienczak, Wojciech jadwisie at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 17 11:15:34 EDT 2023

Hello,
The School is seeking a qualified graduate interested in TA for CS4560 Software Design and Development I with Dr. Abukamail in the fall'23. We can consider part-time TAs for this class if necessary. Please contact the Grad Chair's office at your earliest convenience for more details. Thank you.
Best
Dr.J

Wojciech M. Jadwisienczak, Professor & Graduate Chair
Ohio University, School of EECS, Office: 740.593.1572, Cell: 740.707.4936