[Eecs_mscs] Spring 2022-2023 course offerings

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 29 15:47:29 EDT 2022

Dear EECS Students,

The Spring 2022-2023 course offerings are now available to view online. Please map out your proposed schedule. Please let me know as soon as possible if you see any conflicts with courses that you are planning to take.

Thank you,
Tiffany Hunter
Administrative Services Associate, Undergraduate Programs
Russ College of Engineering and Technology

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
How to stay in touch remotely:
Email: huntert1 at ohio.edu<mailto:huntert1 at ohio.edu>
Phone: 740.593.4672

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8D41A.1D692D60]
www.twitter.com/russcollege<http://www.twitter.com/russcollege>
www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering<http://www.facebook.com/ohio.engineering>
www.instagram.com/russcollege<http://www.instagram.com/russcollege>

[D602EADD]<https://us-prod.asyncgw.teams.microsoft.com/v1/objects/0-cus-d2-323bed7fbb7cc5cb2ade0d6fd48788a1/views/imgo>
Join me in supporting OHIO students impacted by the COVID-19<https://www.ohio.edu/coronavirus> pandemic and response by visiting bobcatstakecare.ohio.edu<https://bobcatstakecare.ohio.edu/>. Bobcats Take Care of each other, our families, our communities, and our world!