[Eecs_mscs] EECS Annual Retreat Comments and Concerns

Arnett, Zachary za355715 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 19 10:42:56 EDT 2022

Good morning,

I am once again reaching out to all graduate students in the department in hopes of gathering your questions, concerns, and suggestions for the improvement of our program. I am collecting feedback in order to share with the Board of Trustees at the annual retreat on November 18th. Please share your thoughts on the program with me, so we can open a discussion with the Board on how to best make changes/improvements.

If you'd like to share your feedback face-to-face feel free to reach out via email to set up a meeting, or you can send your questions, concerns, and suggestions directly to za355715 at ohio.edu<mailto:za355715 at ohio.edu>.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Zachary Arnett