[Eecs_mscs] Urgent !!! ET6020 this fall 2021

Jadwisienczak, Wojciech jadwisie at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 6 09:41:25 EDT 2020

Hello,

The School is in urgent need for your assistance. Because of all ongoing class planing for coming fall we need to find out how many EECS grads students plan to take ET6020 this fall. The College is facing difficulty in securing this course during incoming term and proper estimate on the population of interested students will help us a lot.
Thus, please (!!!) send me a short email confirming that you are planning to take ET6020 in fall by 4PM today. I am sorry for a short notice, your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Best
Dr.J

Wojciech M. Jadwisienczak
Associate Professor