[Eecs_mscs] Kent State SkyHack

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:55:42 EDT 2019

Hello!

Back in October 2017, LaunchNET Kent State hosted our first ever aviation Hackathon called SkyHack. SkyHack is a design-challenge event focused on developing pain point solutions in the aviation industry. Over the course of one weekend, students establish interdisciplinary teams, develop ideas, produce prototypes, work with mentors and pitch ideas to a panel of judges for a chance to win financial awards including a $10,000 grand prize. The event was a huge success that we will be hosting it again this year November 1-3!

During the weekend there will be food provided, places to shower, and designated rooms for sleeping in our building. If you have any questions feel free to take a look at our website, www.skyhackksu.com<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyhackksu.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C7f11ccd0b44043f40ce508d74b68b76d%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637060785923422817&sdata=M45MEDFLP14ZaJ3g72ZXdU3r3YnRw9auKQ0KaGmx%2FeE%3D&reserved=0> or email/call us! Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think may be interested.

As a fellow Ohio engineering school in the area, we wanted to reach out and formally invite some of your students to this fun and FREE event. If you could pass along this information to your students, professors or any student organizations you believe may be interested in this opportunity we would greatly appreciate it. The event is free to attend and open to students of all universities and majors. Please visit www.kent.edu/skyhack<http://www.kent.edu/skyhack> for more information and details.

Thanks in advance,
Kent State SkyHack Team