[Eecs_mscs] Lunch and Learn Invite

Cribben, Denise cribben at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 3 11:04:01 EST 2019

Good morning CS Graduate Students!

Dr. David Juedes, Chair of EECS, has requested I send out an email inviting those that are available tomorrow (Wednesday, Dec. 4th) to come and learn how to use GIT for education.

The time of the lunch and learn is 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm in the EECS Conference Room, #326. Pizza and soda/water will be provided.

If you could provide me or Tiffany (huntert1 at ohio.edu<mailto:huntert1 at ohio.edu>) with an indication of your attendance that would be greatly appreciated! We will need to know a head count for the number of pizzas to order.     :)

Please let us know before the end of the work day today! Sorry for the short notice.

Thank you!

Denise

Denise K. Cribben
Administrative Services Associate