[Eecs_mscs] student software engineers needed

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 22 08:59:23 EDT 2018

The Office of Information Technology's Software Engineering Team at Ohio University is currently looking to hire several student software engineers. This is a great opportunity to get practical experience developing and maintaining software applications. You'll get hands-on experience with various programming languages, development methodologies, design patterns, tools, and other concepts that are widely used in software development.  We've had many computer science alumni work on our team who've went on to have successful careers after graduation.

If you're interested please apply soon! We will be reviewing applications and performing interviews for qualified candidates as they come in.

For more information about the position and to apply please visit http://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/28866