[Eecs_mscs] ACM Meeting Tonight

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 21 10:00:57 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

Tonight (2/21) in ARC 106 at 7:00 pm, ACM will hold a planning meeting to discuss events that will be held throughout the remainder of the semester. Most importantly, we will discuss attending RevolutionUC, which is a hackathon being hosted March 3-4 at the University of Cincinnati and will be sponsored by several Cincinnati companies, including 84.51°, Fifth Third Bank, and many more. The event is open to people of all skill levels, and is a great way to gain new experience and expose yourself to job opportunities.  We currently have 3 more spots open, so if you're interested please reach out to me ASAP. More information can be found at their website: https://revolutionuc.com/ Other upcoming events include google code jam, ACM camping trip, fundraisers, ACM t-shirt sale, and end of the year cookout.

Also, just a reminder, ACM is continuing to hold study sessions every Friday 4-6 pm in ARC 106, where you can get help with computer science-related work, or just work on their own work.

We hope to see you there!

Colton Smith
937-876-9044
Ohio University (Class of 2018)
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Dual Major
President, Ohio University ACM