[Eecs_mscs] Women in STEM Speaker on Campus

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 26 09:35:12 EDT 2017

I'm the faculty advisor for Women in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WITS), and wanted to bring to your attention a speaker that we have coming to campus on Wednesday, October 4.  JJ DiGeronimo will give a presentation titled "Women in STEM-Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path".  The location is 450 Schoonover Center, with a 6pm start time.  I've attached a flyer in PDF and JPEG.  Please announce to your students, and forward to other interested individuals.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Trevor

Trevor R. Roycroft, Ph.D.
Professor