[Eecs_mscs] NGO Internship Abroad - Experiential Learning Programs in Cape Town, South Africa

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 10 16:53:13 EDT 2017

Ohio University Students,

One Heart Source is currently accepting applications for our 2017 Experiential Learning Programs in Cape Town, South Africa. We are offering a variety of 1, 2, and 4-week volunteer programs and internships next summer.

As an OHS Volunteer/Intern you will:

  *   Gain international experience for graduate school and employment.
  *   Develop skills in international communication, mentorship and community outreach.
  *   Mentor students to achieve academic growth and cultivate lasting relationships.
  *   Immerse yourself in local communities and broaden your global perspective.
  *   Collaborate with groups of university students from around the world.

Apply here for our Volunteer Programs: 2017 Application<http://oneheartsource.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=808fd56bea199304b58d20394&id=be98fc9c45&e=f40e183ed9>
Next Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Learn more about our Programs<http://oneheartsource.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=808fd56bea199304b58d20394&id=a883f92b82&e=f40e183ed9> here.
www.oneheartsource.org<http://oneheartsource.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=808fd56bea199304b58d20394&id=93f9a277c4&e=f40e183ed9>

Copyright © 2017 One Heart Source, All rights reserved.
2017 Global Mentors

Our mailing address is:
One Heart Source
1443 E. Washington Blvd.