[Eecs_mscs] Glatfelter Technical Intern Position

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 2 09:02:22 EDT 2016

To apply for the attached position, please email your resume to Sheryl Cartee at Sheryl.Cartee at Glatfelter.com<mailto:Sheryl.Cartee at Glatfelter.com>

Good evening.  We have a technical intern position available starting January '17.  Please see the attached job description.  Please forward to your Ohio University contacts and students.  We would like to begin interviewing in November.  Thank you.

Sheryl M. Cartee
Business Relationship & Apps Manager
Glatfelter
www.glatfelter.com<http://www.glatfelter.com/>
Phone: (740) 772-3904
Cell: (740) 542-1291
Fax:  (740) 772-3742
sheryl.cartee at glatfelter.com<http://www.glatfelter.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D13BE0.9251EA10]

Beyond Paper...
  is everything we do above and beyond making great paper-that makes us unique.
 Our Safety Mission: Injury Free Every Day!