[Eecs_mscs] Registering for CS 6420: AI in Medicine, a Message from Dr. Marling

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:21:28 EST 2016

Greetings!

It has come to my attention that students may be finding it difficult to register for CS 6420, AI in Medicine.  It shouldn't be difficult at all!  If you are a grad student who has taken an AI course before, whether here or at another university, you meet the prerequisites and are welcome in the class.  If you were hoping to take the course and have been discouraged by the registration process, please just come to the first class, or see me ahead of time, and I will give you a green slip for registration.

Regards,
Prof. Cindy Marling