[Eecs_mscs] Two Glatfelter intern positions - summer semester - Chillicothe, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:40:24 EST 2016

We have two Glatfelter intern positions open (IT Technical On-Site Support and IT Applications Support) for the summer semester.  If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to:  Sheryl.Cartee at Glatfelter.com<mailto:Sheryl.Cartee at Glatfelter.com>.

I've attached the two job descriptions.  We desperately need Technical On-Site Support candidates.

Sheryl M. Cartee
Business Relationship & Apps Manager
Glatfelter
www.glatfelter.com<http://www.glatfelter.com/>
Phone: (740) 772-3904
Cell: (740) 542-1291
Fax:  (740) 772-3742
sheryl.cartee at glatfelter.com<http://www.glatfelter.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D13BE0.9251EA10]

Beyond Paper...
  is everything we do above and beyond making great paper-that makes us unique.
 Our Safety Mission: Injury Free Every Day!