[Eecs_bsee] Renaissance Engineers meeting tonight at 7 in ARC 312 - 3/20/2019

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:47:23 EDT 2019

The Renaissance Engineers are having a meeting tonight at 7 in ARC 312. The meetings are biweekly on Wednesdays.

 "Ohio University Renaissance Engineers (RenEs) - a Russ College student organization - operate under four pillars: educational outreach, technical projects, engineering professionalism, and infrastructure.
Our mission is to create for good in our community by solving problems with the application of our engineering knowledge and skills."

If you are interested in getting involved in a project relating to your major or getting elementary students involved in STEM, come to the meeting tonight! There is a lot of great opportunities to get involved in!  Hope to see you there!

Jacqueline Krim
Russ College of Engineering and Technology | Ohio University '20
Civil Engineering Major
Housing and Residence Life | Resident Assistant
Renaissance Engineers | Vice President
jk923815 at ohio.edu<mailto:jk923815 at ohio.edu> | 330-703-5495