[Eecs_bsee] Student Organization

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 22 13:51:23 EST 2018

You're invited to rush Ohio University's Chapter of Theta Tau: The Coed Professional Engineering Fraternity! We are a cross-disciplinary engineering organization dedicated to fostering a high standard of professional interest among our members, serving the community as a group, and uniting all members as friends and brothers.

As a new member you would be exposed to opportunities for Professional Development, such as the upcoming regional conference at Ohio University and distinguished speakers, opportunities for Community Service, such as Habitat for Humanity and Adopt a Highway, and Opportunities for brotherhood, such as our annual ski trip and annual canoeing trip.

If you’re interested, in finding out more, we will hold information sessions with free pizza at the following times:

Wednesday, January 24th at 7pm in ARC102

Thursday, January 25th at 7pm in ARC106

Additionally, we'll be hold 3 unique rush events next week to give you the opportunity to meet our current members at the following times:

Tuesday, January 30th at 7pm in ARC106

Wednesday, January 31st at 7pm in ARC102

Thursday, February 1st at 7pm in ARC106

If you have any questions, please email:

Quintin Fetttes - qf731413 at ohio.edu<mailto:qf731413 at ohio.edu>

Samantha Bishop - sb849613 at ohio.edu<mailto:sb849613 at ohio.edu>

Feel free to stop by our recruitment table in ARC Atrium this week. We hope to see you at an event soon!

--

Thanks,
Quintin Fettes