[Eecs_bsee] Potential Contract-Engineering Opportunities at Parkersburg WV

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 19 12:59:17 EST 2018

NOTE:   These positions are for contract-work.  You would be an contract employee of a third-party company, but you would be working at DuPont in Parkersburg, WV.  If you are graduating and seeking employment and are interested in this type of arrangement, please email your resume to Matt Taylor at Matthew.C.Taylor at dupont.com<mailto:Matthew.C.Taylor at dupont.com>.

We continue to be under a hiring freeze here at DuPont Washington Works, but are incurring vacancies over time as we normally do.

We are continuing to fill vacancies with engineers that are willing to work contract on either a part-time or full-time basis, contracting thru a 3rd-party company.  To date, we have several retirees and recent engineering graduates that are living in the Parkersburg region and working here on a contract basis.

We are currently in need of a Mechanical and an Electrical Engineer who would be willing to work contract.

As these aren't official DuPont hirings, I can't post on job boards, but can contact folks by word of mouth.

If you guys happen to know of any remaining EE or ME graduates left in the job market, and living in the Parkersburg, Clarksburg, Athens, Marietta commuting areas that may be open to working on a part-time or full-time basis at a major manufacturing plant site, please let me know.

Feel free to forward this note on to your student contact lists.

Being that we're looking at contract-type work, we can be much more flexible on grades and job experience than we typically are.

Thanks,

Matt Taylor
DuPont WW MT Engineering Lead
304-863-2757