[Eecs_bsee] Positions Available on WPAFB

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:12:44 EST 2018

WPAFB is in recruiting mode for US Citizen, Government Service Civilians in the IT arena. They are specifically looking for people in two specific areas:

2210 - Information Technology Management (https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/0300/gs-2210-information-technology-management-series/)

0391 - Telecommunications (https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/0300/telecommunications-series-0391/)

The degree and job requirements are in the links above.

These are full time jobs, not internships. Students who are preparing to graduate in May or those who have already graduated, should send resumes directly to me at cassie.barlow at soche.org<mailto:cassie.barlow at soche.org>.

Thanks!

Vr
Cassie
Cassie B. Barlow, PhD
Director, Aerospace Professional Development
Southwestern Ohio Council on Higher Education
937-258-8890 x 104
Cassie.barlow at soche.org<mailto:Cassie.barlow at soche.org>
3155 Research Blvd
Dayton Ohio 45420

Together, we educate, employ and engage!
[cid:1935FB96-0D8C-49F0-A7D8-C96606EECF20]