[Eecs_bsee] Engineering Internship or Co-Op at ElectroCraft in Gallipolis, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 30 12:38:43 EST 2017

We still have an opening for an internship or co-op in our engineering departments. The applicant could be seeking a degree related to mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering; or a closely related degree. This position would offer pay of $11.00 per hour and we are willing to flex schedules around school so long as the candidate can work 15 – 20 hrs. per week M-F in the time slots of 6 am – 4 pm. Please pass this along to any interested applicants. It is also posted on Bobcatlink. They can email me directly at jsmith at electrocraft.com<mailto:jsmith at electrocraft.com> if they have interest in applying. A print off of a transcript (does not have to be official) is preferred but not necessary.

Look forward to seeing any great applicants from Ohio University!

Josh

Josh Smith
Human Resources Leader
ElectroCraft – Ohio