[Eecs_bsee] Imperial Electric Internships - Middleport, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 1 10:06:40 EST 2017

Imperial Electric in Middleport, OH is hiring for manufacturing engineering interns.  To apply, please email your resume to Brad Lang at bradley.lang at nidec-ise.com<mailto:bradley.lang at nidec-ise.com>

I am a former OU Alumni.  I am a graduate from the 2012 ETM and 2015 MBA programs. I wanted to give you our job description for Manufacturing Engineer Interns.  I need some help in 3D drawings and helping with day to day activities.

Thank you

Brad Lang CMfgT, CMS
Manufacturing Engineer

Imperial Electric - North America Elevator
Nidec Motor Corporation
345 Sycamore St, Middleport, OH 45760
Office (740) 992-5102, Fax (740) 992-5453
bradley.lang at nidec-ise.com<mailto:bradley.lang at nidec-ise.com>