[Eecs_bsee] Manufacturing Engineering Intern - Fall Semester at ElectroCraft in Gallipolis

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 20 15:56:02 EDT 2017

ElectroCraft in Gallipolis, OH is looking to hire two Manufacturing Interns for Fall Semester.  If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to Josh Smith at   jsmith at electrocraft.com<mailto:jsmith at electrocraft.com>

We had posted an internship several weeks back for a Manufacturing Engineering Intern. We have 2 openings for the fall but have had little luck with any candidates. Can you distribute the attached posting to those who may be interested?

Thanks so much for your time,

Josh Smith
Human Resources Leader
ElectroCraft – Ohio