[Eecs_bsee] Engineering Intern Summer Session - ElectroCraft - Gallipolis, OH

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:09:17 EST 2017

Interested applicants should email resumes to Josh Smith at jsmith at electrocraft.com<mailto:jsmith at electrocraft.com>

Hello,

ElectroCraft wanted to give early notice to our local schools that there will be 3 – 4 Engineering Internships open again this summer, starting in May at the end of your respective semester/quarter. Please pass this along to any students who you feel may be interested. I will also post on any respective school job board. Interested applicants can email their resume and a letter of interest to me directly.