[Eecs_bsee] Engineering positions available at Hatch in Pittsburgh, PA. On Campus Interviews later this semester.

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 10:45:22 EDT 2016

To apply for the positions below, please email your resume to John Visnesky at jvisnesky at hatch.ca<mailto:jvisnesky at hatch.ca>

Hatch is a leading provider of professional consulting, technology, engineering, environmental, operations support and EPCM services to the global metals, mining, energy, and infrastructure industries. Our international client base is served by more than 9,000 Hatch professionals in more than 65 offices worldwide.

We are currently recruiting engineers who will be graduating in the Spring of 2017 and are interested in receiving resumes of candidates having a GPA of 3.4 or greater in the following disciplines:

*        Mechanical

*        Electrical (power systems, process controls)

*        Civil / Structural

*        Chemical (process design, materials)

Once we review the resumes, we will schedule interviews on campus with selected candidates and potential follow up interviews here in our Pittsburgh office.

Visit our website at www.hatch.com<http://www.hatch.com> for more information on our company.

Thank you,

John M. Visnesky, Jr.
PDG Director