[Eecs_bsee] 2016 Global Game Jam @ West Virginia University

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:27:34 EST 2016

Gamers and Developers,

We are a host site for the 2016 Global Game Jam (globalgamejam.org<http://globalgamejam.org/>). The Global Game Jam is the world's largest jam event (game creation) taking place around the world over the same weekend.

The jam begins Friday late afternoon, where participants hear presentations on game design topics and watch a short video keynote with advice for a successful jam, followed by the announcement of the theme.  All sites worldwide are then challenged to make games based on the same theme.
Last year, the Global Game Jam had over 500 sites in 80 different countries where participants split into teams and developed games in 48 hours. We are excited to be one of these sites and welcome neighboring universities to join us!

When? January 29 - 31st
Where? Advanced Engineering Research Building (AERB) on the WVU Evansdale Campus

How much is it? $20 for food (multiple meals)

How do I register? The registration form can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/0gzZ4hl0Rk
            Anything else? For more specific instructions, email the club
            at wvugamedev at gmail.com<mailto:wvugamedev at gmail.com>