[Eecs_bsee] Scholarship Opportunity: Balanced Man Scholarship

Kirchens, Connor ck590312 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 8 15:08:13 EST 2016

Bobcats,

Sigma Phi Epsilon is looking for five men of merit to honor with the Balanced Man Scholarship. To apply, one need not commit to joining anything, but is asked to fill out the attached form. If selected, you will be rewarded with a one-time scholarship of $200.

Applicants must be undergraduate men who are unaffiliated with Greek life. We are searching for promising young men who live our values of virtue, diligence, and brotherly love and promote them on campus and in the world. SigEp prides itself on scholarship, leadership, and an active lifestyle, so we especially encourage those with strong records in any of those areas to apply. However, we will consider promising individuals of any skill set for our awards; all are encouraged to apply. Further instructions are provided on the form, which we ask you to turn in by Tuesday, January 19 to the email address provided.

The selection process involves an application round, followed by an invite-only brief interview round, before inviting our finalists to an awards banquet dinner where we present the five winners with their scholarships.

If you are interested in Greek life, please consider this as a great way to introduce yourself to Sigma Phi Epsilon. If not, we hope that you will still apply and give us the opportunity to show you what our community is about without any pressure to commit.

If you have any further questions, please contact Alex Talbert, Scholarship Chair, at at850413 at ohio.edu. For recruitment and rush-based inquiries, please contact Tommy Heck, VP Recruitment, at (610) 207-6173.​

We hope to review your application soon.

Best,

The Men of Sigma Phi Epsilon

Follow us on Twitter: @SigEpOhioU