[Eecs_bsee] Technical Degree Sponsorship Program

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 15:46:32 EST 2016

Good afternoon!  I was hoping that I could get some help distributing the attached electronic brochures to your computer engineering and electrical engineering students.  This is a great program that the Air Force offers every year to a few select students.  It is for students who are enrolled in either of the previously listed degree programs, and are finishing their
sophomore (entering junior) year.   The students receive over $30,000 in pay
EACH of their last 2 years of school, and are guaranteed employment with the Air Force for 4 years following graduation.  This is truly a great program, and there aren't any "catches" with it.  The pay can help the student in many aspects, but mainly it alleviates having to work part time jobs during school, and allows the student to focus better on their studies.  This obviously benefits both the student and the Air Force.  If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact me at the below cell number.  Please see attached brochures.

Again, this is only offered to students in the electrical and computer engineering programs.  Thanks in advance!

Respectfully,

Mark Strauss
mark.strauss at us.af.mil
//Signed//
Mark A. Strauss, MSgt, USAF
Air Force Commissioned Officer Recruiter 338RCS/BE Cell 304-741-1760 Office 304-485-5331 FAX 304-428-4572