[Eecs_bsee] NiSource - Eng Posting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 18 16:01:25 EST 2016

We Want Your Energy!   Use Your Engineering Skills as a Field Engineer.
Columbia Gas of OH - NiSource - Chillicothe, OH
As one of the largest natural gas utility companies in the U.S. we serve more than 3.4 million customers in seven states.

Position Description:
To evaluate, design, and estimate natural gas distribution facilities for new business, public and system improvement, and maintenance projects according to company standards and other applicable guidelines and codes. Natural gas distribution facilities may consist of main lines, service lines, and measurement & regulation equipment. The Engineer will provide technical assistance and support for Construction and Field Operations staff involved in the construction, operation, and maintenance of distribution facilities. Collaborate and coordinate efforts with key stakeholders on large distribution projects.

Education:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university

Visit nisource.com/careers to submit your resume and learn more or contact Sharon Nault Sr. Recruiting Partner at snault at nisource.com<mailto:snault at nisource.com>

Sharon Nault PHR / SHRM-CP | Sr. Recruiting Partner
Nisource Corporate Services
801 E. 86th Avenue, Merrillville, IN 46410
O: 219-647-4442 | C: 219-895-6054
snault at nisource.com<mailto:snault at nisource.com>
careersatnisource.jobs