[Eecs_bsee] New MWH Electrical Engineer Position

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 15:20:45 EST 2016

We have a new job opportunity for an upcoming graduate electrical engineer in our Cleveland, Ohio office.  This is primarily a BSEE position, although MSEE's would also be considered.  Candidates with background in electrical power systems should be applying for this position.

Potential Candidates should do the following:

Go to www.mwhglobal.com<http://www.mwhglobal.com>
Click on MWH Global - English
Click on Careers in the upper right.
Click on Explore Opportunities
Click on the US on the map
Click on Search Openings
Under Requisition Number, enter 9990BR or search for Associate Electrical Engineer

Candidates should follow the instructions on the website for applying for the open position.  Candidates should NOT email me or call me directly.  I'd appreciate if you do not share my contact information.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Doug Reed
Douglas.A.Reed at mwhglobal.com<mailto:Douglas.A.Reed at mwhglobal.com>