[Eecs_bsee] Project Electrical Engineer Internship at Claypool Electric in Athens

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 4 10:23:03 EDT 2016

Hello,

Claypool Electric has a Project Electrical Engineer Internship opportunity at our Athens locations.  I have attached the description to this email.    To apply, please email your resume to Sharee Parker at sparker at claypoolelectric.com<mailto:sparker at claypoolelectric.com>

Thank you,

Sharee Parker
Director of Workforce Development
Claypool Electric Inc.