[Eecs_bsee] ENG 1510 - your advisees and waitlisting

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 23 16:14:15 EST 2015

English 1510 is an important part of an undergraduate’s first year experience and we work very hard to make sure that it is available at an appropriate time for each student’s degree plan.

The English department has requested that we encourage all of our advisees to join the wait list for English 1510 if they are unable to register for the course.

The English department said "To better understand and anticipate the remaining demand for this course,  it would greatly assist us if you could encourage any advisee who needs English 1510 Spring Semester 2016  to register on the waitlist available to them in their student center under the academics tab before December 1st, 2015."

To register on the waitlist, students should attempt to enroll in the course they need and then follow the prompts to add themselves to the waitlist. That will give us an idea of how many sections we still need to provide for students so they can complete this requirement and develop strong writing skills in a timely manner.