[Eecs_bscs] REQUESTED CS FEEDBACK

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 30 09:10:54 EDT 2024

Hello Computer Science Students! The EECS department wants to hear about your feedback (positive and negative) about the EECS department. You can give feedback by completing the survey linked in this email.

We want ALL class levels to provide feedback so we can better understand how CS majors feel throughout their course curriculum. This is your chance to provide praise for things you have enjoyed about the program or give critiques about things you think should change.

Your responses remain completely anonymous and will be summarized and presented directly to the EECS department by fellow CS students. The link to the survey is below.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPageV2.aspx?subpage=design&FormId=B4Aw83xHcEqIiTRhGBfFWtCYwpSOMAxCoYxodxd_13lUQlhGWjBPSFpCQkxWNk0yRjUzTlNRQzlIMy4u&Token=9ae8024d5e8d40f79fb675ea36e193bb

Thank you!