[Eecs_bscs] RHEST – NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates Site at the University of Cincinnati

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:53:07 EST 2022

I am Boyang Wang, an Assistant Professor from the Department of EECS at the University of Cincinnati. I serve as the PI of RHEST, a new NSF REU Site in Hardware and Embedded Systems Security and Trust. RHEST will host 10 undergraduate students to work on research projects in hardware and embedded systems security for 10 summer weeks at UC each year. It is a 3-year program starting Summer 2022. Each participant will receive $6,000 stipend, allowance for meals, and allowance for on-campus housing. More detailed information about this year’s program can be found in the attached flyer and on our website

https://ceas.uc.edu/research/undergraduate/rhest.html

I am wondering if you could share this research opportunity with the undergraduate students in your department and encourage them to apply? Students can contact me directly if they have any questions.

Thanks in advance,

Boyang

Boyang Wang
Assistant Professor