[Eecs_bscs] Survey to Respective Students (Ambassador Guest Speaker Events Feedback Survey)

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:34:21 EST 2021

Hello All,

I am Logan Veley the president of the engineering ambassadors here in the college. We have been working to host alumni guest speakers throughout the spring semester, and we were looking to send out a brief survey to the student body to get feedback and to better tailor future events. I have typed an email below outlining the survey request and with the link attached. I would greatly appreciate if you could forward the below portion of this email to your respective undergraduate students. Thank you for your help with this! Let me know if there are any questions.

Hello Russ College Students,

The Russ College Engineering Ambassadors have been hosting alumni guest speaker events through MS Teams this spring semester. The events provide an informal setting for students to ask career questions and inquire about the experience of a knowledgeable Bobcat. They are great sources for professional networking and development, and they provide a unique atmosphere to learn.

To better help the ambassadors organize the events, I have attached a brief survey below. The four questions survey is anonymous, and all insight will be used to help adjust future events to provide the most effective experience. Your help and feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you at the next guest speaker event!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=B4Aw83xHcEqIiTRhGBfFWn0i-LIvhvdClghVqaf9-UdURTVKNEhUSFZUVU8xMjhITUpQVkw2UjZRRiQlQCN0PWcu
[https://cdn.forms.office.net/forms/images/urlpreview/preview_logo_new.png]<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=B4Aw83xHcEqIiTRhGBfFWn0i-LIvhvdClghVqaf9-UdURTVKNEhUSFZUVU8xMjhITUpQVkw2UjZRRiQlQCN0PWcu>
Fill | Russ College Guest Speaker Survey<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=B4Aw83xHcEqIiTRhGBfFWn0i-LIvhvdClghVqaf9-UdURTVKNEhUSFZUVU8xMjhITUpQVkw2UjZRRiQlQCN0PWcu>
The Engineering Ambassadors have been planning virtual guest speaker events for the Russ College throughout the spring semester. The events invite Russ College alumni to come speak with students via MS Teams in an informal setting. The ambassadors would like student input to help guide the focus of future events and to make the experience the best for all students. The survey is anonymous, and all insight and suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!
forms.office.com
Best Regards,

Logan Veley

Undergraduate Student | President Engineering Ambassadors | SAE Baja President

Mechanical Engineering

Cell: 614-315-9910

Email: lv199716 at ohio.edu<mailto:lv199716 at ohio.edu>

[cid:fb21322a-965a-441c-a888-64bef1e9c68a]

Russ College of Engineering and Technology

[cid:5a4735fa-802a-47bd-a971-9c45b4b4d7c9]