[Eecs_bscs] Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 19 08:28:31 EDT 2018

Hello all,

My name is Andrew Noll and I am the public relations chair for Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME). I am a senior in the ETM program and would love to extend my experiences in SME with you.
SME is a national organization focused on promoting manufacturing, innovative technology, networking and professional development. You can read more at http://www.sme.org/

We want to reach out to all Russ College majors, because we know that some of you may be searching for jobs in manufacturing someday. Its only $20 a year to sign up and its well worth it!

Benefits of being in SME:
-Community of motivated student, faculty and professionals joined for a common goal
-Education speakers/professionals in manufacturing
-Manufacturing plant tours
-Scholarship opportunities $$$
-Resume building
-FREE PIZZA each month!

If you are interesting in furthering your professional career please sign up with the steps below!
Go to: www.sme.com/join<http://www.sme.com/join>
Enter code S087 at registration
Choose “post secondary student”

If you would like more information before becoming a member, please come to our next monthly meeting October 2nd @ 6pm, ARC 106