[Eecs_bscs] Year 2 - NSF REU Entrepreneurial Research Experience - Now Open!

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 20 10:04:51 EST 2017

Sent on behalf of Dean Burkey

Good afternoon,

I am reaching out to you to alert you that applications are now being accepted for Year 2 of our Entrepreneurial Research Experience for Undergraduates that will happen in the Summer 2018!  The aim of this E-REU is to provide students with a truly integrated research and entrepreneurship training experience, giving them both depth in fundamental engineering research, as well as breadth in entrepreneurial skills. Please pass along and share the attached flier with those that may be interested. For more information: http://e-reu.engr.uconn.edu/

All the best,

Prof. Daniel D. Burkey, Ph.D.

Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education and Diversity

Associate Professor-in-Residence, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Engineering II Building room 304

University of Connecticut - School of Engineering

191 Auditorium Road Unit 3187

Storrs CT 06269-3187

Tel: (860) 486-5466    FAX (860) 486-3045

email: daniel at engr.uconn.edu<mailto:daniel at engr.uconn.edu>

web: www.engr.uconn.edu<http://www.engr.uconn.edu>