[Eecs_bscs] Engineer your career with OHIO’s One-Year MBA

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 08:29:46 EDT 2016

In today’s dynamic business environment, combining an MBA with your undergraduate degree in engineering or technology makes sense. OHIO’s MBA is an accelerated program that starts in August and is completed in 12 months. Our robust 42-credit hour program provides you holistic business knowledge through rigorous core classes, professional development seminars, on-site company tours, networking, and an international immersion experience.
Ready to learn more?
Register here<http://business.ohio.edu/academics/graduate-degrees/one-year-mba/information-sessions/> for an information session on Wed., Oct. 12 at 5:00 p.m. or Thurs., Oct. 20 at 7:30 p.m. in Baker University Center 231. Or, attend our GMAT Prep Session on Sat., Oct. 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in College of Business Annex 010.

Please contact me with any questions or visit business.ohio.edu/ohiomba<http://business.ohio.edu/academics/graduate-degrees/one-year-mba/> to learn more.

Sincerely,
Katie Hankins

Admissions Advisor