[Eecs_bscs] IJUS Engineering Services and SPIDA Software

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 7 17:03:07 EST 2016

I am the HR Manger for both IJUS and SPIDA in Gahanna. With seventeen locations, we are constantly looking for talent. Our Columbus offices are currently looking for application developers. A bachelor in computer science and a passion for software application development, or GIS software knowledge would be a good fit. If there is any assistance you can provide to connect me with resumes of alumni or those that are graduating in May, I would greatly appreciate it. I have attached the exact job description for more detailed information. Please keep in mind that we can be flexible with the requirements; for example, not all of the languages need to be on their resume, but we would like to see at least two or three. Being comfortable with Agile is definitely a positive.

If there is any assistance you can provide, I would greatly appreciate it.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Jen Fuline / Manager, Human Resources
jennifer.fuline at ijus.net<mailto:jennifer.fuline at ijus.net>
Office: 614-335-6223 x 46 / Fax: 614-472-0846
690 Taylor Rd. Suite 100 Gahanna, OH 43230
[^F426943B31F9AAFFFDDDA0015DF200E9F25D170B5EDA21152C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr][SPIDA Hi-Res Logo]
http://www.ijus.net<http://www.ijus.net/>  [Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/pages/IJUS-LLC/156660224351910> [Linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ijus>          http://www.spidasoftware.com
The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.