[Eecs_bscs] Ohio University CS Coding Tryouts Follow-Up

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 10:05:08 EDT 2015

Every few weeks, Lytmus<http://www.lytmus.io/> partners with tech companies in the Bay Area that are hiring software engineers. We then give students the chance to 'tryout' for these companies through coding tasks and challenges that showcase their skills. This week we're working with Dropbox, Zenefits and others. Here is a video that explains the process in more detail: https://goo.gl/N245Zk

We'd love to get the word out to your students as this is a genuine foot in the door with some of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. I've attached our announcement for your review.

Here is a recent article on us from TechCrunch:Â http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/30/lytmus/

It would be fantastic to hear your thoughts. Please let me know if you have any questions - happy to field them! Â

Thanks again, Constantinos.

--
Chris McKay
Marketing & Business DevelopmentÂ